Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Kisumu, Kenya
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 741 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.393 KES / ARS *
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling122,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling89,802 (ARS $64,454) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ludhiana costs ₨63 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 48 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $39 (about 5 hours ago)