Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Kisumu, Kenya
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00258 KES / IRR *
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling112,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling107,141 (﷼ 41,464,868) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)