Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.819 KES / MAD
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling134,807 (11,406 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling124,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Windsor costs C$6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rzeszów costs 10,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)