Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 129.121 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 33% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling149,413 (€1,157) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling112,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iquique costs CH$60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $1,254,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Meerut costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mariupol costs 6,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)