Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 127.849 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling195,232 (€1,527) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling115,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 3 hours ago)