Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02885 KES / COP
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling109,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling91,602 (COL$3,175,324) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)