Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 141.663 KES / GBP
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 96% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling256,249 (£1,809) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling131,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)