Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Kisumu, Kenya
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00259 KES / IRR *
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling127,615 (﷼ 49,364,655) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling111,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Irvine, California costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 5 hours ago)