Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.227 KES / BRL
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling119,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling97,368 (R$ 5,064) in Maceió.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zarqa costs Dinar 3.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)