Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 584 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 128.624 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 56% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling175,824 (€1,367) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling113,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 8,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dunedin costs NZ$1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)