Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 129.092 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 62% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling197,851 (€1,533) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling122,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 3 hours ago)