Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 123.483 KES / CHF
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 184% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling326,067 (CHF 2,641) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling115,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨325 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$160 (about 5 hours ago)