Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 129.092 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling167,476 (€1,297) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling115,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$1,200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 2 hours ago)