Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina vs Kisumu, Kenya
WARNING! La Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in La Plata.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 826 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.390 KES / ARS *
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling140,538 (ARS $101,123) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling131,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)