Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.404 KES / NOK
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 111% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling276,064 (kr 24,207) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling131,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,193 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.85 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Havana costs 200 CUC (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)