Cost of living in Kremenchuk, Ukraine vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.846 KES / UAH
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kremenchuk (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling117,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling81,352 (21,152₴) in Kremenchuk.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,545 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Luis costs ARS $880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fresno, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,700TL (about 2 hours ago)