Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.189 KES / MYR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling145,409 (RM5,552) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling128,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,514 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manaus costs R$ 4.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)