Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01050 KES / UZS
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 31% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling129,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling88,532 (8,430,216 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 149,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Barcelona costs €1.25 (about 2 hours ago)