Cost of living in Kharagpur, India vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.476 KES / INR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling127,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling92,771 (₨62,845) in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $2,500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)