Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Kisumu, Kenya
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00254 KES / IRR *
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling118,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling91,336 (﷼ 35,927,520) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Manila costs Php16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 1,500 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 14,000 BYN (about 2 hours ago)