Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 385%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19655 KES / XAF
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 96% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling219,195 (1,115,199 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling112,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Portland, Oregon costs $24,732 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)