Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 127.849 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling127,531 (€998) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling111,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 800TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)