Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.715 KES / CZK
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling121,917 (25,857 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling112,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bonao costs RD$ 45,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malaga costs €22 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 26,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kiev costs 500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 850 (about 2 hours ago)