Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25435 KES / KZT
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling114,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling66,899 (263,015 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 20 BYN (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Windhoek costs 44 N$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)