Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 798 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.674 KES / PKR *
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling112,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling78,304 (₨116,168) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $5.70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)