Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.789 KES / TWD
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling144,710 (38,191 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling129,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Milan costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brussels costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $45 (32 minutes ago)