Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.294 KES / ZMW
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 19% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling128,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling103,260 (19,507 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$2,151,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)