Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.181 KES / MYR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling128,460 (RM4,907) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling113,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,456 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨182 (about 2 hours ago)