Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 940 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.653 KES / ZAR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling156,060 (R 23,458) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling129,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 1 hour ago)