Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00737 KES / IDR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling135,854 (Rp 18,422,874) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling116,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 3 hours ago)