Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 108.860 KES / CUC *
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling153,218 (1,407 CUC) in Holguín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling131,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)