Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 31.925 KES / ILS
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 156% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling315,143 (9,871 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling123,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.63 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $18,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)