Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.278 KES / CNY
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 33% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling174,312 (10,708元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling131,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Delhi costs ₨60 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Luis costs ARS $880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fresno, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)