Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.610 KES / TND
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling132,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling73,197 (1,848 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in La Paz costs $b250 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 57 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $24,675 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €461 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lisbon costs €140 (32 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cox's Bazar costs Taka 2,600 (43 minutes ago)