Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.035 KES / ALL
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is about the same as in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling131,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling126,326 (122,092 Lek) in Elbasan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)