Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00741 KES / IDR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling114,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling106,615 (Rp 14,396,754) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 30,000 (about 3 hours ago)