Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.820 KES / TRY
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling115,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling61,162 (4,426TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Morelia costs Mex$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Milan costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brussels costs €7 (42 minutes ago)