Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Kisumu, Kenya
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21244 KES / SYP *
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 37% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling109,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling68,640 (323,107 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhnekamsk costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)