Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.217 KES / MXN
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling113,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling93,361 (Mex$ 17,894) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cairo costs E£ 13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €180 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 20 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Windhoek costs 44 N$ (about 1 hour ago)