Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.350 KES / DKK
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 142% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling276,404 (kr15,931) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling114,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨303 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)