Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.442 KES / RON
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling114,021 (4,312 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling109,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ludhiana costs ₨63 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 48 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $39 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 5 hours ago)