Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 108.860 KES / CUC *
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling162,790 (1,495 CUC) in Cienfuegos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling125,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ludhiana costs ₨63 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 48 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $39 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 5 hours ago)