Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 30.222 KES / PEN
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling119,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling98,628 (S/. 3,263) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhnekamsk costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)