Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.278 KES / CNY
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 9% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling122,396 (7,519元) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling112,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨182 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Thane costs ₨450 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,600 (about 3 hours ago)