Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.417 KES / RUB
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling130,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling85,984 (руб 60,682) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,200 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lusaka costs 4,733 Kwacha (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 143 (about 1 hour ago)