Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 81.499 KES / CAD
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling189,596 (C$2,326) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling116,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 5 hours ago)