Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 127.849 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 52% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling172,783 (€1,351) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling114,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)