Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.313 KES / BRL
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling113,000 in Kisumu you would need to make just about Shilling97,104 (R$ 5,028) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$516 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Pamplona costs €2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belgorod costs руб 48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)