Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 127.280 KES / EUR
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 58% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling204,005 (€1,603) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling129,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $508 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €3.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)