Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Kisumu, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.887 KES / MAD
Do you live in Kisumu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Kisumu (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling131,887 (11,095 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling112,000 in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Washington D.C. costs $3.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$142 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oporto costs €27 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Astana costs 8,000,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)